Max is SO enjoying the roll of a teasing, silly big brother....poor Spence!
I remember being teased by siblings and teasing them when I was little... I think it is so fun to watch my boys! But growing up I think my brother got most of the teasing by the 5 girls...the worst was probably when we put make up on him when he slept :) that was a good one! If some one has that picture still I need a copy!!! Here is an example of what little Bug has to put up with...
So Max being the big tease that he is had a little fun with Spencer at dinner. We were eating spaghetti the other night and Max told Spencer "cool bug look at how you are twisting all the snakes!" Well I didn't think any thing of it and Max kept repeating that and talking about snakes. After a minute I told Spence to stop playing and eat. Well he then said "I don't eat snakes!" and he curled his little nose. Well Max wouldn't stop teasing and Spencer looked more and more concerned- I then told Spencer, "It is just noodles, not snakes SEE." I picked up a fork full of noodles and held them up to Spencer's mouth...he almost fell out of his chair scared and discusted! I finally convinced him they weren't snakes and Max got in trouble because he wouldn't stop teasing saying "eat your snakes..oops I meant to say noodles. " Spencer listens to Max WAY to much!!! Yes we have very intelligent conversations at the dinner table!



1 comment:
That is soooo funny! ha ha ha!
Post a Comment