Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Future class of 2029 or something like that! Today was the first day of our pre-preschool!! The kids had a great time playing and learning.

These are the shinning stars of the pre-preschool :) They are all 2 - 2 1/2 years old...I had to snap this picture FAST and settle for the one I got even though a few smiles are funny :) The Kids did a lot today! They had fun water color painting, finger painting, making puppets, circle time- with stories and songs... They played with playdo and a flannel nursery rhyme..all kinds of cool stuff to teach them the letter Aa, color green, number 1, nursery rhyme, and triangles!
Mandy was the best friend ever and made me like 80 bean bags of different colors for the preschool! The kids LOVED the bean bag songs, dancing and learning body parts!!
This is moving and groving time...It turned into ring around the rosie and all kinds of dance moves!
It was a fun day and I am excited for the rest of the week!

2 comments:

ky said...

I'm glad that it went so well today. That's great! So, what did you ever decide to name school?

The Fish Family said...

I still don't know but it is time to pick one!!!

I like shooting star, but Pre-School of fish got the most votes! What do you think?

It was a lot of fun today I am SO glad I decided to do the school!