Wednesday, January 7, 2009

seriously...gas jumped that high and over night!? WHY! What an economy we have...

Gas yesterday at QT was $1.49 today on the way home it was $1.69 ????? I don't know how in the world that happened! Maybe we should buy a gas station...I think they are the only ones making money in this economy.

So it is official Elbert was let go at Quicken Loans. They had him go on paid vacation and the minute they did that Elbert started work at a friends construction company. So we never went with out a pay check coming in. We feel very watched over as the change was happening. He is now working on getting into a two week refresher course...maybe in Florida...so he can get certified to work on airplane mechanics once again. We always try to move up and be better when change presents it's self, and we know we are being guided through the process. Thanks for all the prayers and support to so many.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

We fully expect it back up at 3 bucks by summer!

The Fish Family said...

I hope not! I don't get why they can just move the price all over...

Jord said...

I'm so glad that things have been ok for you and excited for Elbert to be working on airplanes. Definitely a manly job.

ky said...

Gas prices are going up here big time too. Just when it was becoming a reasonable price again...