Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Making Lemonaid....so so yummy and so simple!


We got a bag of lemons the otherday that was picked off a friends tree...so we decided to try and and make lemonaid for the first time :) the boys had the best time using the juicer!

Max is always so helpful and patient with his little brother... Spencer was so intrested in the process. Max enjoyed picking the lemons and making the lemonaid- He did most of the work I barley had to help :)
The lemonaid tasted so yummy! Good job boys!

4 comments:

Jord said...

Yum! That sounds so good...how much sugar did you have to put in it?

The Fish Family said...

well leslie said she starts with one cup then adds half a cup at a time.. well we started with 2 cups and used 2 1/2 almost 3 :) we like it sweet and delicious! I think we used like 12 lemons...

The boys want to make more today!

ky said...

Fun! More things to look forward to in Arizona!!!

The Fish Family said...

I know hurry up and get here!