Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What a party! Happy early birthday Elbert- there was no better way to celebrate other than to have a wii bowling tournament!

We had a few friends get together and we bowled at Bob's Bowling Alley :) He was so awesome and made lanes for us. We ate lots got down to the 80's mix and bowled until we crowned a champion!Elbert was dancing in this picture so he looks kinda funny...I forgot what song I just know we were all making fun of him liking it...Elbert tried hard and made it into the winners bracket...but when he faced Donna he was knocked out! She felt so bad to take out the Birthday Boy, but we all enjoyed the process!!Josh had the most "cool guy bowling stance" of the night :)I did advance in the loser bracket, but Chris demolished me and Corey! Brandon talked smack....but I beat him every time (who cares if it was only by 4 points a win is a win!) Me and the Birthday boy! I am still older though!! I love what Max says... he says Mom's the oldest so she's the boss! Love it! If it only worked that way :)OK so the loser bracket came down to Chris and Josh, and Josh triumphed...The winners bracket was between Donna and Travis... Donna was the champion of the night and got the most awesome trophy :) way to go Donna. She tried to take it easy on the boys and she still creamed them!Really Nanci Should have won biggest loser of the night she bowled in the 90's :) I was close to her but not quite!




We had a fun time bowling and being silly! Happy Birthday Elbert!

3 comments:

The Woodwards said...

We had a lot of fun. We will have to do it again sometime.

ky said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Wish we were there! I didn't realize that Wayne and Elbert's birthdays were so close. When is Elberts?

The Fish Family said...

today the 30th-
It was a lot of fun to get together and play it was so silly, but thats when you have the best time :)