Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family Proclamation Cookie

Every FHE has to start with ittsy bittsy spider :)
This was so fun to make! We made cookies and every ingredient represented something in the family and the roles of family members... The boys made most of the cookies, my little chefs!Adding the chocolate chips was the best...spencer as you can tell just sat there and ate them :) we took turns adding chocolate chips saying what service we can to do sweeten our family.
I found this idea on Sugar Doodle a great website full of good ideas!!!! Here is the link if you want to make them! http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2274&Itemid=5

6 comments:

Didi said...

Ohh! That is really awesome for teaching the proclamation Nichole! Thanks so much! I checked out your preschool page too. I did that with my oldest kids when they were preschool age and it was a lot of fun. Now that Leyna is almost 4 I am trying to kick my butt into gear to start again with her. We just don't have money to go any other route and it really is rewarding to teach them isn't it. we should get together some time. I researched homeschooling extensely back when my oldest were preschoolers. We have 3 families in my current ward who do that as well. it is so awesome if you can do it.

The Fish Family said...

Home schooling still intimidates me a little.... what if I screw up! oh man!!

We should get together and play! We go stir crazy if we stay home to long!

ky said...

Wow, that looked like a fun lesson. I swear, your church has the best activities and family things to do.

By the way, are you supposed to be wearing that tank top? Just had to throw that in. :)

The Fish Family said...

WELL Kristen! ha ha! I just worked out! thats why :)

ky said...

I know. I'm just teasing. :)

The Fish Family said...

I knew you would notice..ha ha!