My family keeps bugging me to start. I'm dreading it! Cute pictures though... A book is a good idea to keep them on there!
Ha ha ha! That is so funny. He has such a funny personality. :) Did you buy M&M's and Skittles yet??? I swear that's what did the trick for Jayden!
Yay!!! How is ist going?
ya i can't spell...
We gave up after 3 days he had enough...ha ha! maybe next week I will try again.
Post a Comment
"There are somethings you can laugh or cry about, and I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." Margorie Hinkley.
5 comments:
My family keeps bugging me to start. I'm dreading it! Cute pictures though... A book is a good idea to keep them on there!
Ha ha ha! That is so funny. He has such a funny personality. :) Did you buy M&M's and Skittles yet??? I swear that's what did the trick for Jayden!
Yay!!! How is ist going?
ya i can't spell...
We gave up after 3 days he had enough...ha ha! maybe next week I will try again.
Post a Comment