This is a clip from an article-
Let's review some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated a little more than two weeks ago:
* His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.
* His first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.
* He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.
* He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.
* He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.
* Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.
Anyone else seeing a pattern here?
This article didn't mention any of this stumulus talk that I think is just rediculous!!!!! Nor did it mention his first push for abortion....I could go on and on about what changes I am not wanting, like goverment imposing on our freedom of speach with Rushlimbaugh... but I won't go on just leave it as simple as I am sad over the changing America.
He shall be satisfied
6 years ago



2 comments:
In all honesty, I thought he mind end up doing okay afterall, but I am definitely changing my opinion on that now. He is doing some very strange things... Not sure what's going to be happening in our futures now. I've been hearing a lot of really scary stuff!
I know when he was elected I though ok maybe it won't be so bad...
well optimism really isn't what I am feeling right now. Too many weird things!
I hope we don't become a place with car bombs and other stuff....and I hope christians aren't going to be picked on like they have in history before... I better email you the rest of what i think :) ha ha!
Post a Comment