They have bursts of energy that are short lived we are home from church today because Spencer is really sick and I got a call from the mom who I babysit for...yes her kid is sick too! ugh!!!!!!!
Oh man, more sick kids! We were home from church too... Although I've been home from church most of this pregnancy. I can't wait to get back after the baby is born!!!
Well, hopefully people will learn to have more common sense and keep their sick kids away from ours in the future. It's not very nice to get other people's kids and families sick!
We are a busy family of five now! We always find time to enjoy each other and to always have fun. Anything we do is turned into an adventure or a wild party!!
3 comments:
Well, it looks like they are feeling better. That's great!
They have bursts of energy that are short lived we are home from church today because Spencer is really sick and I got a call from the mom who I babysit for...yes her kid is sick too! ugh!!!!!!!
Oh man, more sick kids! We were home from church too... Although I've been home from church most of this pregnancy. I can't wait to get back after the baby is born!!!
Well, hopefully people will learn to have more common sense and keep their sick kids away from ours in the future. It's not very nice to get other people's kids and families sick!
Post a Comment