I do like the dark color better than the red color... I don't know why but I want a new hair cut already! It has only been a month. I don't know if I am bored or why I want to keep changing it. Maybe I just haven't found the style I love yet? How often do people adverage changing styles??? I know some are still stuck in the 80's :) ha ha!


I kind of want to do a short a line???? something fun and spunky....
2 comments:
A short a-line would be fun. When your hair is short you do have to cut it every 3-4 weeks to keep it looking cute. That's probably why you want to cut it again. When I wore my hair short and spunky a few years ago, I was going in to see Lois every 3 weeks to keep it looking good! The hair color looks good and shiny. I need to recolor mine again because it's fading a lot. I'm just not sure if I want to do blonde or stay dark. I almost think I like it dark better...
ok the brand that is the best is Garn... can't spell it :) ha ha but it is the one labeled 100% color. It is more basic colors, but it alwys turns out the best and the healthiest.
Post a Comment