
My boys are studs! I can't believe how big they are getting! Growing up!

The boys love the train ride at the zoo...max took his own picture :)

This is at the Stingray Bay where you can reach in and touch the stingrays and some small sharks.

OK so this picture
needs explaining... This is a mean mom
moment...finding humor at your
child's expense... Spence
always loves the stingrays and he was acting scared, so I had to tease him! The zoo attendant came over laughing and couldn't get after us because he thought it was funny too... I told him it was
Mandy's fault anyways :)


3 comments:
Haha, You are mean!! We do that to Sydney all the time (scare her that is.) Poor girl.
Hey guys! We found your blog through other good ole Thunderbird Ward members. Hope all is well with you guys. Check us out at www.fourpages.blogspot.com!
Montana and Melanie Page
I love messing with the boys :) so much fun!
Hay Melanie! I will def check out your blog!
Post a Comment