I knew you wouldn't be :) ha ha!! Seriously Max will not eat chinese food without chop sticks. Last summer in Oregon Allison showed him how to use them at a small chinese restraunt and to him thats the way you eat chinese food! Even after you showed me I couldn't do it! so how can he!?
We are a busy family of five now! We always find time to enjoy each other and to always have fun. Anything we do is turned into an adventure or a wild party!!
3 comments:
I'm offended by this... Just kidding! Max says the funniest things! :)
I knew you wouldn't be :) ha ha!! Seriously Max will not eat chinese food without chop sticks. Last summer in Oregon Allison showed him how to use them at a small chinese restraunt and to him thats the way you eat chinese food! Even after you showed me I couldn't do it! so how can he!?
Haha! That is cute.
Post a Comment