Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A few random pictures....

How he wound up like this I don't know! Under the pillow on top of the blanket....even his stuffed animal looks like he had a rough night too! Spencer and this water balloon. He would not pop the thing! He got it from his friend nate and spencer hung on to it carried it around and did everything with this balloon! It reminded me of when I was younger my siblings and I made waterballoon babies and that didn't last long because my sister put a cloth diaper on hers and popped it on the rug...

The kids were having a great time eating corn off the cob-so I had to take a picture :)
I don't know how or why he put tape on his head....he was not happy when it had to come off....

2 comments:

trashly said...

lol spencer probably put it on his head cuz that's sean's favorite place for tape and stickers! hahahahaha

The Fish Family said...

They are becoming two of a kind! He was not happy when I had to take the tape off! ha ha!