Tuesday, May 5, 2009

AND now what am I doing????

What I am doing now is......
opening dumb boxes looking for a extra car seat I packed and ONE yes 1 piece of blue paper to finish a project for Spencer's bday party!! MADNESS I TELL YOU!

I found the car seat but what in the world! the paper disappeared! forget it... there will be no blue power ranger! hope he doesn't mind I have pink, orange and green.... he really likes the blue ranger though... I don't know if there is an orange ranger??? I should know better I only over hear power rangers all day long.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Nichole, I'm just catching up on your blog. I didn't realize you were moving! You have been such an asset to Thunderbird Ward and a friend to so many. I know you will be very missed! Good luck!

Leslie said...

When are you updating us??? HELLO?