My world of boxes- hunt them down,
pack'm,
label'm,
stack'm, then live and move all around them!!!! Only a few more days of my cardboard sky scrapers.




Packing has been a lot of work but I have SO SO many good friends that have watched the boys and save boxes for me-I COUNLDN'T have done all this work with out them! The boys have done very well with the transition, and packing and I can't believe we have been 3 months with out Elbert home! SO READY to put our family together again!!!!!! Max is EXCITED to get to TX to start school. He will get to ride his bike to school every morning :)
3 comments:
that's impressive packing skills!!!
so want to meet me in carlsbad in july? should be a good time!
THAT IS A YES! that would be great to meet up!
Don't go!! We miss you already. I hope you are surviving the drive. We are praying for you.
Post a Comment