This was the first year my kids got to go to a firework stand! They got lots of attention from the old couple running the stand!! The no smoking sign made me laugh... really you need a sign to tell people that :)
He shall be satisfied
6 years ago

Spencer said "there is lots of fire in the sky!"




4 comments:
You are going to have so much fun this fourth of July!
I love watching children on the 4th of July! They get so excited, how can you beat that?
NICOLE!!!!!!!! How the heck are you?!!! I seriously wonder about you all the time. I saw your mom and sister at Time out for Women a little while back. How do you like Texas? We are doing good. Just getting ready for baby #4! AHHHHH! LoL! Crazy is all I have to say about that. I'm so glad you found me. We will have to keep in touch for sure! You boys are so darn cute!
Fireworks and sparklers! Lucky you!!!
Post a Comment