We just got a slip n slide and while my kids love it I do not. A) It mushes the grass as you said and B)They always want me to run down it with them and my knees can't take it! Oh well, whatever wears them out eh?
We are a busy family of five now! We always find time to enjoy each other and to always have fun. Anything we do is turned into an adventure or a wild party!!
3 comments:
We just got a slip n slide and while my kids love it I do not. A) It mushes the grass as you said and B)They always want me to run down it with them and my knees can't take it! Oh well, whatever wears them out eh?
Look at you cute Fishes! You are definitely water people and your name suites you perfectly.
I remember back in the day, my friends and I makd one of those We ended up with bruised ribs! Of course I think we were in high school then....LOL
Post a Comment