This was the first fishing day with their poles... they love it here! lots of outdoors and fishing is a big big plus for them.



Now that they own their own poles I think Max will never be home!! He told Elbert on every day off he needs to take him to the pond:)

Today Max fished from 9:30-2:30 !! for his age that is a long time! He was proud of his fish and we cooked it up for dinner! He cought this fish all by him self... well he needed a little help. When the bobber went under he went to reeled it in and then he said it's stuck! Elbert said the fish was so big for Max he had to help reel it in- GOOD JOB MAX!

Max's next goal is to catch a fish as big as a house... well in a few days I am sure he will say this fish was that big- ha ha!



2 comments:
How fun for the boy! How'd the fish taste?
I was surprised it actually tasted good!
Post a Comment