Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I love it!

Max was so excited to go to the gym tonight because they have kid aerobics and fun classes for them to do. Tonight is zumba and max was so excited he got ready like 3 hours before it was time to go- it was really cute- I loved how he styled his hair :)


Getting his dance moves ready I guess!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Hey Nichole ~ cute blog!!! I love that you update it all the time. So many of my friends don't and they are just on FB, but I love blogging. It is alot like journaling to me. Sooo cute.

The Fish Family said...

I know! this is the closest I get to a journal so I update it and plan on one day maybe printing it and calling it a journal :) My scrap booking is also about 5 years behind so blogging to me is the best way to cover both!