We had to show off the warm sun and all we do here in Arizona- Desert Ridge was a fun place to picnic, shop,
and play with Grandma!

"There are somethings you can laugh or cry about, and I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." Margorie Hinkley.
2 comments:
This looks like a cool place? Where is this at? It looks like stores are surrounding this water area. You're going to have so much to show me once I get there!
I know all the good shops!! This is at Desert Ridge Mall North a few miles from my house. They have good stores and little shops plus they have ross, barnes and nobel, and a few other big stores and a movie theater. We do movie camp here for free movies then splash in the water after the movie-lots of fun! They have music concerts on the weekend too...
Post a Comment