Friday, November 28, 2008

Decorating the Christmas tree!

The only thing I wanted for my birthday was a Christmas tree...The boys were so excited we got our tree early! We drove my the Christmas tree lot counting down the days to my birthday so we could get a tree.If you have seen the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks you know why Spencer is looking in the tree. He kept calling out chipmunk where are you and would look through the branches. Both boys at the tree lot kept looking for chipmunks.It was so enjoyable to watch how happy and playful the kids were decorating the tree. SO much fun!

After decorating the boys danced around being silly and singing Oh Christmas Tree...we got a new tree top this year and I am way excited over it!

5 comments:

** said...

Your tree is beautiful!
The kids look cute as always

The Fish Family said...

Thanks! I am proud of both a tree that stands straight and cute little boys!

ky said...

So fun! Jayden and I had fun putting our tree up, too. I just love Christmas and all the holidays with kids. It makes it so much better. :)

Andelin said...

Pretty tree!

The Fish Family said...

I do have to say holidays with kids make it so much better. They just annimate the holidays. Spencer is a little older this year and is getting into what christmas is. He says Christmas is in our house :) so cute.