
Me and my friends :) Do I look 30??? I think the girls in the child center at the gym think I am older...

All the kids keeping the tradition of olives on the fingers alive...Every year we put olives on fingers I remember the Thanksgiving all the kids crammed olives on Great Grandpa Lybbert's fingers...wasn't that the year
Tracy switched
every one's dentures around when they went to bed?


Mandy's Turkey turned out so yummy :) good job!

This year my birthday was on Thanksgiving! I had a great day turning 30...The kids were so cute and nice all day, I got to hang out with great friends...and the whole world, well
America was feasting on my special day :)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! 30 is great!
I actually feel great! Who cares about the number......right?! I have good eye cream :)
Happy Birthday my friend!! 30 is the new 20.
I'm glad you had a fun birthday! Yes Nichole, you are getting old... I am too. Mercy!!! Can you believe we met when we were like 2 and 3 years old and now we are in our 30's??????? Scary. I'm glad we are still friends. You are a treasured friend. :)
I tell everyone all the time about how long we have been friends :) I love having a friend that has been there through it all...from making our own MTV dance videos, playing the atari then nintendo- yah I think we are old!!!
Happy birthday to you! You are definitely the youngest 30 year old I know and I am glad you had a fun day.
Post a Comment